Northern Light Modular
Bringing new digital designs to the Buchla world.
Dual CV Polymorpher – model 20C
Based on the ornament & crime (o_C) collaborative project by Patrick Dowling, mxmxmx, and Tim Churches.
- 2x teensy 3.2 / DAC8565
- 2x quad 16-bit CV generator
- 2x OLED displays
- 2×4 input triggers
- 2×4 input CV
- 2×4 output CV
All hardware and software adapted to Buchla standardsSOLD OUT Demo video
Time and Triggers – model 2TT
A digital trigger generator with swing and ratcheting functionalty
Based on the Temps Utile in the top and the Branches running Twigs firmware in the bottom part 2TT provides multiple outputs of trigger pulses and clock sources.
Furthermore those pulses can be combined using shorting bars.
And they can be sent into a swing and a ratchet generator.
Those generators can be CV controlled by either an external source or the Time Out output from the Temps Utile portion.
Price 800EU incl. world wide shipping with FedExClick to Pre-Order
Effects processor – model 2H9
Buchla adaptation of the Eventide H9 Harmonizer® – put one of the most complete and versatile effect in your Buchla system.
The H9 is full of Eventide’s iconic reverb, chorus, delay, modulation, pitch-shifting and distortion effects.
- All hardware adapted to Buchla Standards
- CV Control Available in place of the expression pedal input
- As this is a modification of the H9, you can select the version of the H9 you prefer – Max, Core or Standard.
- This mod is reversible.
The total price of a finished Model 2H9 will be depending on which version of the H9 you are looking for – and If you want it provided.Click to Pre-Order
CV POLYMORPHER – MODEL cOC
card Ornaments and Crime for Buchla Model 208 – Easel
Based on the Ornament & Crime (o_C) collaborative project by Patrick Downling, mxmxmx, and Time Churches.
- Powered by a teensy 3.2 / DAC8565
- OLED Display
- 4 input triggers
- 4 input CV
- 4 output CV
- Powered directly by the 208
- Inputs & and outputs routed to some of the key controls of the 208, or straight to the in’s and out on the card, selectable with a switch …
… And Attenuators added to the CV in and out – cOC gives maximum flexibility and hands on control.
- 13 apps currently available