How to update the cardEM
- Turn off the Easel and remove the card.
- Carefully remove the jumper from the module (otherwise the program will not transfer) and note which way the USB port was pointing
- Plug in a Mini USB cable, Windows will install the CH340 driver automatically or install the provided driver
- Install the EvenMidi XLoader software.
- Download the latest version of the EvenMidi firmware.
- Launch the software, choose Duemilanove / Nano (ATmega328). Load the .hex (firmware), choose the newly assigned USB port
- Upload and wait for the update confirmation message.
- Now that your MCU is up to date, you can put the jumper back.
Be aware that your custom user presets might get lost in the process.