Mobile Effect Engine – cardME
Multi Effect for any 208 sound module
An exploration of space and time…
…starts with adding reverb and delay to audio.
We found our new platform to build an ecosystem of effect and modulation upon.
The cardME is the second entity and will provide various effects to the 208 module and Music Easel.
A powerful ARM Cortex-M7 MCU, running at 480MHz utilizing 64MB of SDRAM for up to 10 minute long audio buffers, 8MB external flash and a USB interface set a massive foundation for all sorts of audio manipulation,
Feature set :
- 2 pairs of TiniJacks for two channels of audio I/O normalled for Mono-Stereo conversion
- Fixed modulation capabilities through dedicated hardware links taken from the 208 bus
- 2 flexible modulation inputs on the 208C using “to card 1” and “to card 2”
- 6 attenuverters for flexible modulation amplitudes
- 4 Illuminated momentary switches to mute dry audio and the effect lanes
- 3 switches for options regarding audio routing and sync
- Dedicated sync input, wired to the pulser with option to use “to card 1”
- Rotary Encoder with Ring of 8 RGB LEDs for selecting different effects
- Headphone amplifier capable of driving up to 600 Ohm studio phones
- USB interface for algorithm set changes
Build to order