How to update the euEM
- Turn off the rack and remove the module.
- Carefully remove the blue electronic board (MCU) from the module (otherwise the program will not transfer) and note which way the USB port was pointing
- Plug in a Mini USB cable, Windows will install the CH340 driver automatically or install the provided driver
- Install the EvenMidi XLoader software.
- Download the latest version of the EvenMidi firmware.
- Launch the software, choose Duemilanove / Nano (ATmega328). Load the .hex (firmware), choose the newly assigned USB port
- Upload and wait for the update confirmation message.
- Now that your MCU is up to date, you can remove the USB cable and put it back in.
Be aware that your custom user presets might get lost in the process.