MIDI Yodler – Model hMY
Multichannel MIDI to CV/Gate conversion
The MIDI Yodler is a MIDI interface providing up to 4 channels of very accurate CV/Gate conversion, which can be assigned to up to 4 voices.
The hardware is based on Mutable Instruments YARNS and has been adapted to 4UBu standards
In single voice mode, note, velocity, modulation and aftertouch (or other CC) CV are produced, along with a gate, a trigger, and a clock/reset output.In two voices mode, two channels of note, modulation or aftertouch CV are produced, along with two gates, and clock/reset outputs.Finally, in four voices mode, four pairs of CV/Gate outputs are provided.
- Monophonic with note, velocity, modulation wheel, auxiliary CC/aftertouch CV.
- 2-voice polyphonic or 2-part multitimbral with two note CV and auxiliary CC/aftertouch CV.
- 4-voice polyphonic or 4-part multitimbral with four note CV.
- 4-part trigger conversion with MIDI note selection for each part.
- Clock/reset output in monophonic, duophonic, or trigger conversion modes.
- Polychaining mode handling half of the notes internally and forwarding the other half to the MIDI out.
- Split/keyboard ranges.
- Multiple voice allocation schemes in polyphonic mode (voice-stealing, random, cyclic).
- Multiple note priority modes in monophonic mode (lowest, highest, latest).
- Arpeggiator with up/down/up&down/random/chord/“as played” modes and 22 preset patterns.
- 64-note SH-101 style sequencer per part.
- Euclidean pattern generator.
- 1,2 V/oct and 10V Gate/Trigger standard.
- Micro-tunings (programmed through MIDI tuning messages).
- Portamento, pitch-bend and modulation wheel (vibrato).
- Audio output mode replacing the note CV by a digital oscillator offering sine, square, pulse, triangle, sawtooth or noise waveforms.
- 8kHz CV refresh rate, 48kHz refresh rate in audio mode.
- High-end 16-bit DAC and voltage references.
- 12-point calibration table, adjusted in factory.
- 8 memory slots for storing/recalling all settings and sequences.
- Cortex-M3 ARM processor guaranteeing blazingly fast response to MIDI messages (125µs latency).
The h series modules require a h bracket to be mounted in a 1U space
US customers please check for availability at NOISEBUG
2 in stock